Elder Michael Ellsworth Arrives home on: December 20th, @ 3:17pm

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

From Mike to his dad and mom:

Everyone 井s¥ is accounted for in the mission, they found the two sisters in ishinomaki, nobody is hurt officially, I heard them speaking. We're good now, This kid Elder Hildebrand has an interview with Dianne Sawyer tomorrow morning and I'm going to the nearby city of Yamagata, I have no idea whats going to go on, but I really want to just rest for four hours or something.... I love you guys and I"ll send you an email when I"m in a new area or something new has happened. The lord has helped us a lot, I saw a lot of miracles, wish I could tell you them all right now, but Ive got to go help out. talk to you later, love ya. Tell everyone I`m all good.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad he is "All Good" This actually Aunt Dixie

    ReplyDelete