Elder Michael Ellsworth Arrives home on: December 20th, @ 3:17pm

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just in from Mike


Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:51:37 +0900
From: Michael Ellsworth

   I`m good bro, I`ve rode my bike sooo freggin much in the last few hours... I rode back to my last area yesterday and salvaged all my stuff and made my luggage into a backpack using cut extension cords. After arriving back here, I helped for hours and didn't end up getting to sleep till one in the morning, only to wake up 4 times to the feeling of an earthquake, then at 6:30 to the sound of the zone leaders waking us up.
   We just went to my last area in search of gasoline, but we couldnt find any, we`ve rode like 15 miles today.  Couldnt do anything except bring back the rice we had in our apartments, and small food in the church. We`re all good now, I`m just extremely exhausted. I feel like I`ve had like 8 hours of sleep in the last three days.. On top of this we get a call from my Mission President, apparantly Dianne Sawyer (ABC News) is coming in tomorrow to interview an elder in our group who was where the tsunami hit. Isnt that crazy?! Apparently those two sister missionaries have been heard from. So everyone has been heard from as of now. Myself,(and my comp) and those two sisters, and the two sisters with me in my district were the last ones to be accounted for.
   Dang, I just want to sleep for a bit, I`m so exhausted.. You guys have fun, and just pray that this next earthquake doesnt come. I think the chances of it coming went down.. In my last area there was a line to go into a supermarket that was like... 3 miles long... crazy.. It was complete chaos there, everyone was trying to get food and stuff. K talk to ya later. Nobody worry about me, I`m not going to get hurt.


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message

No comments:

Post a Comment